REM in Philadelphia
Total time: 67:49
Total time: 49:45
Custom Made Stereo Binaural Microphones -> 9V Battery Box -> Sharp MD-SR60 (Line-In) -> Cool Edit Pro 2.0 (Hard Drive Line-In; record, boost left mic level) -> .wav -> Sound Forge 6.0 (Normalize) -> .flac
This is basically a perfect recording of a show in a venue without good acoustics.
Michael Stipe .. vocals
Peter Buck .. guitars
Mike Mills .. bass/piano
Bill Rieflin .. drums
Ken Stringfellow .. guitars/keyboards (featured on select songs)
Scott McCaughey .. guitars (featured on select songs)
Support: Pete Yorn
Notes: One second dropout during Losing My Religion; eight second drop out in between Losing My Religion and Find The River (fades in/out).
Location: Rear of arena, dead center, even with rear stacks, in an empty bank of seats.
Taped By: Dean Burbage
Microphone/Battery Box Specs:
* 20 - 20,000 Hz flat frequency response
* Sensitivity rated at -44 decibels +3 decibels
* Low sound to noise ratio > 58 dB
* Handcrafted brass mic element casings with solid steel clips
* Cast aluminum battery box protects circuitry from Radio Frequency Interference (RFI)
* Nickel plated brass cord grip to protect cables from kinking
* Gold plated 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) mini stereo microphone plug
* Microphone / clip units consists of electret condenser microphone cartridges. These have a high degree of reliability under adverse shock, vibration and environmental tests. The capsules specifications being -44 dB +1dbB sensitive and have a 20 to 20,000 hz frequency range.
No comments yet.